In order to protect your wallet more securely, we highly suggest to add 2-Factor Authentication as a second layer of security for your account.
To set up your 2FA, kindly login to your Kryptos-X account with your registered email address and password.
- Select the 'Settings' tab.
- Select the 'Security' link
- Download the Google Authenticator app (or other OTP compatible app) from the Play Store (Android) or from the App Store (iOS) and install on your mobile device.
- Open the Google Authenticator app and, click the '+' sign at the top right section of the application.
- Now select 'Scan a Barcode' and, scan the unique QR code displayed on the Kryptos - X website or, copy the Secret Key to the Google Authenticator app.
- Now activate Two Factor authentication by submitting the verification code displayed on your mobile device into the OTP field on the Kryptos - X website and press ‘Confirm’.
- If successful, you will see a ‘Time-based One-time Password 1’ listed under OTP (One -Time Password) and you will receive an email regarding your 2FA activation.
You will now need to submit the one time password verification code each time you login to your Kryptos-X account, make a Payment Out request and, other order-related actions.